These cookies are super easy. My boys had a great time unwrapping all of the Reese's peanut butter cups and then loved pushing them down into the cookies when they came out of the oven.
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 40 Miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Sift together flour, salt, and baking soda; set aside
- Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin tin.
- Back at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.
I got this recipe from a great blog, Crafting Chicks. You have to check it out. They have a bunch of fun ideas and projects. I only made one change to the recipe when I made it. I increased the cooking time by one minute. When I cooked them for 8 minutes they didn't seem quite done in the middle. I used my silicone mini muffin pan, that might have been why I needed to increase the cooking time.