Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 3 green onions, including green part
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 3-4 tomatoes (I can't remember how many I used, start with 3 and add 4 depending on how you like it)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 t garlic salt
- 1/2 t Lawry's seasoning salt
- 1/4 t ground cumin
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper
Directions: Add cilantro to a food processor and pulse until it is chopped fine. Add green onions, lime juice, and jalapeno, pulse until chopped. Add tomatoes, avocado and spices and pulse until tomatoes and avocado are desired consistency.
Monday, October 19, 2009
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cube butter or margarine
- 1 packet, Italian dressing mix (I use Good Seasons Brand)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
Directions: Cut the chicken into cubes. Put chicken, butter, and dressing mix in the crock pot on low. Once the butter is melted, stir it together so the chicken is well coated in butter and seasoning. cook on low for 3 hours. Turn to high and heat for 30 more minutes. *Add soup and cream cheese. Heat on high for 30 more minutes.* Stir until it is smooth and creamy. The sauce is really thick, so you can also add a little water if you want to thin it out. Serve over cooked rice, potatoes, or pasta.
edited to add: *when to add cream cheese and soup.*
Monday, October 5, 2009
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2/3 cup milk, divided
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Salted Peanuts
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely chopped
HEAT oven to 350°F. Mix dry cake mix, butter and 1/3 cup milk until blended; press 2/3 onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 12 to 14 min. or until center is almost set; cool 3 min. Meanwhile, mix peanut butter and remaining milk.
SPREAD peanut butter mixture onto crust; top with small spoonfuls of the marshmallow creme and remaining cake mixture. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate; press gently into cake mixture.
BAKE 18 min. or just until center is set. Cool completely before cutting into bars.