- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cube butter or margarine
- 1 packet, Italian dressing mix (I use Good Seasons Brand)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
Directions: Cut the chicken into cubes. Put chicken, butter, and dressing mix in the crock pot on low. Once the butter is melted, stir it together so the chicken is well coated in butter and seasoning. cook on low for 3 hours. Turn to high and heat for 30 more minutes. *Add soup and cream cheese. Heat on high for 30 more minutes.* Stir until it is smooth and creamy. The sauce is really thick, so you can also add a little water if you want to thin it out. Serve over cooked rice, potatoes, or pasta.
edited to add: *when to add cream cheese and soup.*