Monday, June 22, 2009

Ranch-Style Steak Kabobs

Wow!! It has been a fun and busy summer so far. We just got home from a fun 2 week trip to Utah. My boys and I LOVE to go 'home' to visit family and friends:)

Now that we are home and vacation is over at least for a couple of weeks, I'm getting back to cooking and blogging. This is another recipe that I got from Kraft Foods. My family REALLY enjoyed this one.


Ranch-Style Steak Kabobs
Ingredients:
  • 4 new potatoes, cut in half **
  • 1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing, divided
  • 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
  • 8 cherry tomatoes

Directions: HEAT grill to medium-high heat. Cook potatoes in saucepan of boiling water 12 to 14 min. or until tender; drain. Cool slightly. RESERVE half of dressing. Thread meat, accordion style onto 4 skewers, alternating potatoes and tomatoes between folds of meat; brush with remaining dressing. GRILL 10 to 12 min. or until meat is done, brushing with reserved dressing the last 2 min.

**I used red potatoes that were a little large, so my son cut them into smaller pieces. Then, we had more potatoes than would fit our skewers....so we just tossed the extra potatoes on the grill, brushed them with some extra ranch dressing and they were DELICIOUS!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. My goodness these kabobs look good! I showed my youngest son and asked if he wants to try them next week and he said "those are the best looking sish-ka-bobs I've ever seen", lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some tasty looking steak! What a perfect BBQ recipe - I will be bookmarking this one!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had these tonight for dinner and they were a big hit! I used Cafe Rio Creamy Tomatillo Dressing we had left over from Cafe Rio Salad night instead of regular ranch dressing.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting!!