- 2 Chicken Breasts-shredded
- 1 8 oz block Cream Cheese
- 1 28 oz can Green Enchilada Sauce (I like La Victoria, but if any of you have a good homemade green sauce recipe....PLEASE share:))
- 1 can Black Beans-rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cooked Rice-with juice from one lime and the lime zest. Also add ~1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro. (I add the lime zest to the rice while cooking and then add the lime juice and cilantro after the rice has cooked.)
- 6-8 Tortillas
- 1-2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese.
Directions: Mix the chicken, cream cheese and ~2 cups of the enchilada sauce together and set aside. Spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray, pour ~1/2 cup enchilada sauce into the bottom of the pan. Layer about 1/4 cup of rice, then black beans (as much as you would like) and then about 1/4-1/2 cup of chicken mixture on each tortilla. Wrap up the tortilla lay seam side down on 9 x 13 baking sheet. Continue until mixture is gone. Top with 1 cup enchilada sauce and 1-2 cups of Monterrey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese. Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes covered. Then uncover for about 5 minutes to brown cheese.