- 1 cup complete pancake batter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2-5 T Tapatio (adjust for your taste)
- ~3/4 cup milk (enough to make batter consistency of cake batter)
- 1 large sweet Vadalia onion, slice into rings
- Deep Fryer or pan with at least 3 or 4 inches of oil to fry in
Directions: Mix first 4 ingredients together and let sit for ~30 minutes. Dip onion rings into batter and drop into hot oil. Fry until golden brown. Remove from oil, place on a paper towel to drain. I like to sprinkle a little salt on them as they drain on the paper towel.
Tapatio Sauce, in case any of you haven't used it before. My sis-in-law told us about it and now my husband puts it on EVERYTHING! He especially likes it on his scrambled eggs.