Thursday, October 21, 2010

Snakmaster Apple Pie Turnover

I LOVE my Snakmaster. It was my Grandma's. I always loved it and when she passed away I got it. I use it a lot to make hot sandwiches. My kids really like pizza sandwiches from the Snakmaster. The other day...when I was canning apple pie filling I made my kids a quick, yummy treat!! They LOVED it and so did I! If you don't have a Snakmaster I would definitely recommend getting one.



Snakmaster Apple Pie Turnover
Ingredients:
  • 2 slices bread (I used whole wheat)
  • apple pie filling
  • powdered sugar
  • milk

Directions: Using a rolling pin(or your hands) flatten you bread. Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place butter side down in the snakmaster. Place a spoonful of apple pie filling in each side of the bread(each triangle section). Top with the other piece of bread, butter side up. Mix some powdered sugar with a little milk to make a glaze. When the 'turnover' is finished cooking place on a plate and drizzle with the powdered sugar glaze.

Does any of this make sense? I hope so:)

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What a great recipe. I think this snakmaster apple pie turnover could be a great addition to the Thanksgiving table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a very delightful treat to me!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting!!