Thursday, May 28, 2009

Super quick and easy lunch or dinner

My sister told me about this wonderful and simple meal!

Bagels with cream cheese and ham
Ingredients:
  • bagels
  • cream cheese
  • ham
Directions: Spread bagel with cream cheese and cover with ham. Usually we put these under the broiler until warm, BUT my oven is still broken(got the part today), so I put them on the grill and they were wonderful! I cooked them for a couple minutes per side. If you grill them or broil them, watch them carefully so they don't burn.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. this is one of my favorite things to eat, but I have never seen anyone else do it!!! good to know I am not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, i love bagel sandwiches! this one sounds great... and simple! the "recipe" actually made me laugh a little.

    one of my favorites is a crispy-crispy toasted bagel, cream cheese, cucumber, and a salted tomato. i heard about this while watching oprah interview the olsen twins, of all people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...I know..not really much of a 'recipe':) The crispy-crispy toasted bagel, cream cheese, cucumber, and a salted tomato sounds YUMMY!! I will have to try!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting!!