Monday, May 18, 2009

Sweet Pork -- Cafe Rio Style

It has been SO long since I have posted. I ordered a new part for my oven and it is still NOT here!!

This will be a quick post!! I thought I'd mention for anyone that lives near or shops at Basha's grocery store, they have Pork Tenderloin on sale for $1.77 until Tuesday. My neighbor told me it was on sale, so I rushed over to get some to make Cafe Rio Sweet Pork.


My neighbor also gave me a new recipe for the Cafe Rio Tomatillo dressing! It is SO good. I will try to get a picture of that soon and post the recipe here today.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. We tried this one tonight, you are now my husbands Hero; it was delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Rio!! I always get the veggie salad, but hubs loves their pork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post. Cafe Rio makes the best pork ever. I cant wait to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bashas, too. I no longer live in Arizona, and I miss Bashas. I also miss Shamrock diary foods. They are so yumm.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting!!