Wednesday, May 30, 2012

chocolate fruit dip

Have you heard of chocolate cream cheese?

I bought some strawberries at the store yesterday(and today and the day before yesterday...etc) and the cashier told me that I should try them with chocolate cream cheese and cool whip. I didn't even know there was such a thing as chocolate cream cheese, but of course I ran back and got it and the cool whip. We LOVE strawberries...we love them plain, with this dip and this dip and like this....but.... I think we have a new favorite around here!!


Chocolate Fruit Dip

Ingredients:
1 8 oz tub Cool Whip
1 8 oz tub Philadelphia Indulgence (chocolate cream cheese - I used the Dark Chocolate)

Directions:  Beat ingredients together until smooth.

Thanks Maria!!  :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting!!