- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 T. Cajun seasoning
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-2 t. hot pepper sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 T. canola oil
- 3 T. butter
Directions: Rinse and dry chicken. Place chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap on a cutting board. Pound chicken breast until about 1/4 - 1/2 inch thick. Cut chicken into strips. Mix chicken with Cajun seasoning until coated. Heat oil and butter in large skillet. Dip chicken strips into the eggs beaten with the hot pepper sauce. Coat the chicken with bread crumbs. Cook chicken in the hot oil and butter until cooked through, about 5-6 minutes per side. Remove chicken and continue to the next recipes.
- Half of chicken from recipe above (1 chicken breast)
- drippings from cooking the chicken
- 1 pound angel hair spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup cooking liquid, reserve when you drain the pasta
- 3 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese to grate on top
Directions: Cook pasta according to directions. Add tomatoes to the drippings from the chicken and cook until the tomatoes are soft and beginning to brown. Add pasta and 1/2 cup pasta water. Add Parmesan cheese and heat through. Serve with the chicken and grated mozzarella cheese.
- 1 head of your favorite lettuce (I used green leaf)
- leftover Cajun chicken strips, chopped and warm
- 1 pint strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (almonds would also be great)
- grated mozzarella cheese
- your favorite dressing (I love this salad with Brianna's Home Style Poppy Seed Dressing)
Directions: Wash, dry and chop(or tear) lettuce. Top with the other ingredients.
Candy at The Courageous Cook
Aggie at Aggie's Kitchen
Check these blogs out for some delicious food:)!!