- 2 pounds round steak(we use venison, but beef works too)
- 1 T McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 T canola oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 4 oz cans green chili
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2-1 can water
- burrito size tortillas
- 1 package fresh mushrooms, sauteed in olive oil or butter with garlic salt and fresh cracked pepper
Directions: Cut your steak into small bite size pieces(I use kitchen shears). Mix with the steak seasoning. In a large skillet saute onions in 2 T canola oil. When onions are translucent add the steak and cook through. Add green chili, soups and water(to desired consistency). Cook until hot and bubbly. Take a warm tortilla fill with the mixture, wrap and more to the top and top with sauteed mushrooms and cheese. Yum!! Yum!!
Our first blog award!!
Thanks to Lisa at Jersey Girl Cooks for the Yummy Blog Award!! Lisa has a wonderful blog...check it out!! We will be passing the award on this week!!