Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Carmel Candy Cookies

These cookies are very yummy!! They are a little time consuming, but worth it. This recipe makes a lot of cookies. I gave three dozen away and probably ate about 3 dozen myself:)



Carmel Candy Cookies
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup butter
  • 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
  • 2 cups sugar, divided
  • 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 3 1/2 cups flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking soda
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 package(10 ounces) Milk Duds
Directions: Cream the butter, peanut butter, 1 1/2 cups of sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Chill for at least an hour. Use enough dough to wrap around the milk dud so that the milk dud is completely covered. Rolls balls in remaining sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. i would have eaten all six dozen myself, so you have me beat. I'm putting this on my Sunday cooking baking list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking cookie! I'd be all over the gooey center! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just hopped onto your blog...what a delicious sounding cooking..Milk Duds?? No question I would have eaten them all myself!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting!!