Friday, August 15, 2008

Pico



I know I have been slacking lately, and I think Amy really thought she would get more help from me then she has been getting. I hope to start being a little bit better about posting. It just means I have to actually think about dinner before I start throwing it together, and it also means that I won't be able to get away with Mac and Cheese for dinner everynight. I hope you enjoy this Pico as much as me and my family do. I don't really measure out anything just depends on how many people you are feeding, and personal taste. Personally if I were making it for myself I would do it with about a 3:1 ratio of avacados to tomatos.


Here is what you need:

Avacados
Tomatos
White Onion
Cilantro
Salt and Pepper

You just want to chop your onion and cilantro really fine, dice avacado and tomato, and salt and pepper to taste. When I made this the other night I used 2 tomatos, 2 avacados, probably about a 1/4 cup of onion and cilantro (maybe a little less). This is so yummy, everyone is sure to love it. Goes great with anything mexican, I love it just for a snack too.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love Pico...but I don't ever put avocados in it, not sure why b/c it looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking Pico!! Now I wish I had a big bowlful for my chips! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a last meal in the world, it would include pico on something and a brownie, and you've hit them both in your last two posts. I don't want to die soon, but if I did, could you make me dinner?:)
    How crazy about the bird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found your blog. This pico looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting!!